about stella events
Whether you're dreaming of an intimate gathering of close friends and family, or a festival-style wedding for 300 - or maybe you have some other momentous life event that you want to celebrate, Stella Events can be your guide.
You might be well underway with your planning, and just need a little support in the final stages to tie up loose ends and be present on the day, or you may not have any idea where, when and how to celebrate!
No matter how much or how little help you need, Stella Events can step in and take the pressure off, allowing you to enjoy the lead-up to your big day.
A move from London to NYC sparked my desire to work in event planning. I can't think of a better city to learn from and be inspired by.
It was then that my love for details, my passion for design and my background in planning naturally came together and I was lucky enough to join the team at David Reinhard Events - listed as one of the top Wedding Planners in the US by Harper's Bazaar and Martha Stewart.
Four years and a multitude of unique weddings and events later, I voyaged back over the Atlantic and settled back home in Kent (where I was born and raised), to bring my experiences (and a bit of magic from the City That Never Sleeps!) to South East England.
When I'm not updating schedules or getting giddy over my latest venue discovery, you can find me making pizza and negronis for friends, or lapping up the Kentish coastline with my husband and two kids.
good to know
I have trained with the UK Alliance of Wedding Planners (UKAWP) and follow their code of business practice:
- Respond to enquiries within 48 hours
- Respect client confidentiality
- Disclose any suppliers I have a vested interest in
- Pass discounts and/or commission onto clients
- Ensure my Public Liability insurance is up to date
- Never give client details to any third party not involved with the wedding
- Respect copyright from fellow wedding professionals
- Represent each client fairly and honestly
- Use legally sound business contracts with clients